Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Jerseys and Tshirts

We are ready to order Jerseys!

Cost is $70 dollars.  With some of our sponsors there will be a refund at the end after we figure out how many jerseys will actually be ordered.  Right now we have eleven men's jerseys ordered.  Four more and we can add a "womens" specific fit.  If you would like a jersey please email me to make sure your on the list and take payment of $70 dollars to Matt at Sonny's.  I'd like to get this taken car of in the next couple weeks.  I'll send out a email once we have 15 mens jerseys and can add a womens. 

T-Shirts order is going in VERY soon also.  It's a nice hi-vis dry wick shirt.  So if you'd like a T-shirt please email me so I can put you on the list.  Email - Zeroack@gmail.com

Cost is $20. 


No comments:

Post a Comment