Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April Meeting notes -

Well the meeting didn't really have a whole lot of structure.  I blame myself.  However here's what I remember -

OTD Hillclimb - Why cash prizes? Why not a winning Jersey?  I'll communicate this with Jim and get his input.

OTD Hillclimb software - With out the full version of the software we can't really test it.  Another test will be done in the future.

OTD Hillclimb video - Footage shot, now just waiting on my to put it together.

Daniel Bennett discussed bike to work week and what he's doing with local businesses and others to get a better event going for this year.

The Date was set for the Wildcat Hills Mountain bike weekend!  June 20th!  It's Fathers day weekend so lets get out there and to a little camping, trial work and biking!

Like I said I didn't take good notes.  That's about all I can remember.

Next meeting is on the 16th of May!  Lets do this one at Caddies at 4pm, we can ride to the Monument afterwards if need be.




No comments:

Post a Comment